Film Festival Directors Dish On What It Takes To Get Into A Festival
How do you get your film or script into a festival? With such a broad question it is easy to see there isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer. You’ll want to attend this event tohear from our loaded panel who will explain what it really takes. Listen to festival directors from respected festivals across the globe and from California’s own “backyard”, as they offer insight and advice on submitting to festivals including different elements to consider when you are putting together your Festival strategy. This panel is an annual highlight of the HollyShorts Film Festival & Conference and one you won't want to miss.
Moderator: Gregory Weinkauf - Huffington Post Contributor (Arts, Entertainment, Science)
- Bojana Sandic, Newport Beach Film Festival - Programming Director, Short Films
- Eva Gross - Final Draft Big Break Screenwriting contest
- Alexandra Diantgikis, NewFilmmakers Los Angeles - Outreach Director
- Sandra Seeling-Lipski – Mallorca Film Festival (Spain) – Festival Founder
- Daniel Sol Co-Founder, HollyShorts Film Festival- Festival Co-Founder