Method Studios Presents:
11th Annual HollyShorts Film Festival Panel Conference
Sponsored by Film LA in conjunction with Stage 32
Los Angeles 101: What you need to know about Filming and Financing in LA
In today's independent and DIY world, the barrier of entry into filmmaking has never been lower. Everywhere you turn in LA there are resources in abundance. But, how do you cut through the noise and determine what you need to get your project completed? In this exciting panel filled with top LA Industry Execs,, we will go over all the LA resources that you need to know in order to get your film made. Plus, we will go over examples from filmmakers and producers on how they’ve used these resources. You will leave with a clear understanding of what to put in your "LA filmmaking & financing toolkit” - from networking, hiring cast & crew, financing incentives, producing, production and more!
Amanda Toney, Managing Director, Stage 32.com
- RB Botto - Founder & CEO Stage 32.com, Screenwriter, Producer (CRUTCH, ANOTHER HAPPY DAY)
- Paul Audley - President, Film LA
- David Rountree - Director, Producer (108 STITCHES, CUT!)
- Ken Kokin - Director, Producer (Usual Suspects, For Tomorrow: The Toms Shoes Story, Blood Moon)
* Cocktails and Networking Happy Hour immediately to follow panel, ticket includes both.