Method Studios Presents:
11th Annual HollyShorts Film Festival Panel Conference
Party Sponsored by Northwest Talent Management
Seattle Leading the Charge in Digital Media Innovation
Washington is the place where someone with a vision, an entrepreneurial spirit, and tenacity can build an empire. In the land that spawned Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, people who can afford a $100,000 car choose instead to ride the bus because they care about the environment. By merging creativity with capitalism, Seattle is rapidly becoming the epicenter of innovation in digital media and entertainment. Come hear from the Leaders of Innovation in Seattle’s Creative Economy as they share their insights on the evolution of Digital Media Entertainment in the global economy.
Steve Edmiston – Writer, Producer, and Entertainment Lawyer
- Stefanie Malone – Executive Director of NFFTY
- Peter Barnes – Founder and Owner of Clatter & Din
- Diana Dotter - Partner Convergence Global Media, Executive Producer and Executive Director of TheFilmSchool Seattle
- Kate Becker – Director of the Seattle Office of Film and Music
* Cocktails and Networking Happy Hour immediately to follow panel, ticket includes both.