Get your short screenplay in front of our panel of judges - from VIMEO, CANNES FILM FESTIVAL, MAKER STUDIOS, THE STREAMY AWARDS and more!
The inaugural ScreenCraft Short Script Contest is open for entries. This inaugural competition seeks fresh voices in short film screenwriting – a format that is quickly gaining in popularity and importance as an art form with the explosive growth of branded entertainment and online distribution channels.
Win $1,000 + introductions to entertainment industry leaders!
We are accepting entries until final deadline on April 6th. Winners receive cash prizes and introductions to Hollywood industry executives who specialize in short form content. The grand prize winner will be introduced to the entire jury, including executives from the Cannes Film Festival, Vimeo, and Maker Studios.
The 2015 panel of judges includes:
- Alice Kharoubi, Director of Cannes Film Festival Short Film Programme
- Marc Hustvedt, Founder of the annual Streamy Awards and Tubefilter.com
- Jeremy Boxer, Creative Director at Vimeo and Vimeo Festival+Awards
- Kamran Kamjou, Senior Director, Maker Studios (a Disney company)
- Ari Lubet, Literary Manager, 3 Arts Entertainment
- Michael Felker, Programmer at Slamdance Film Festival
CLICK TO ENTER
Did you know that in less than 2 years ScreenCraft has secured managers and agents for over 40 TV and film screenwriters?
Mark your calendar! The early deadline is February 14 (Valentine’s Day) and the final deadline is April 11th. Click here: